BOOKING NOW FOR:
This special tour, hunting the Northern Lights, occurs during some of the most spectacular months of the year in Iceland. Even if we should be unlucky enough to not see any Aurora Borealis, the snow capped landscape in the extraordinary light is wonderful.
Most tour companies usually accommodate their clients in Reykjavik and then organise day tours out into the countryside, restricting the holiday to 4 or 5 days.
This is not a Jóna’s way of organising a Northern Lights trip! In fact as far as Jóna knows, her tour company is the only one which circumnavigates Iceland in the winter time, an exciting adventure in itself.
This is a ten day tour, travelling through the West to the North, East and South of Iceland, with many visits and plenty of variant winter landscapes to see along the way. In fact many more chances of seeing the Aurora Borealis, whilst staying at isolated hotels deep in the countryside.
Tour price includes:
• Flights from and to the UK.
• Private transfers from and to Keflavik Airport.
• Full Board for nine nights at high standard hotels.
• Two evening meals in Reykjavik at top restaurants.
• Snow Tractor ride across mountains in Akureyri.
• Nature Thermal Dip in the North.
• All excursions and entrance fees.
• Two hour sightseeing tour of Reykjavik.
• Private coach and driver.
• Private guide.
A selection of photos from previous Jóna Tours of Iceland.