NOW BOOKING 19 – 29 SEPT 2017Contact Jóna:
Ever since I can remember, I have had a longing to see Southern Ireland. Through the years I have heard stories of dance, music and wonderful landscapes in places like Cork, Dublin, Connemara, Galway, Limerick, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Ring of Kerry, Killarney, Dingle, Kilkenny.
Are you like me? Had never been there, but have dreamt of going? Maybe your dream has already come true and you have visited Southern Ireland, I do not know, but I thought if not, you might well be interested to visit this magical country, by joining my very comprehensive tour there in 2015.
At a Paris travel show I met this larger than life character called David, 6ft 4ins tall, half Irish and half French, a professional story teller. He told me he had a real passion for guiding and touring, and had a very personal way of conducting his tours, putting his very heart and soul into the organising of everything. I thought then, that he would be perfect as “our guide, and organiser”, and after the tours conducted in 2012 and 2014, I knew I was absolutely right.
Please note that this tour is organised every 2 years.
Tour price includes:
• Flights from and to the UK.
• Private transfers from and to Dublin Airport.
• Full board for ten nights at a high standard hotel.
• All excursions and visits named in the itinerary.
• Lunches each day while out and about.
• All gratuities to our driver and guide for the eleven days.
• David as our own personal guide and organiser.
• Private medium size four star category coach, plus private driver.
A selection of photos from previous Jóna Tours of Southern Ireland.