NOW BOOKING FOR:
The Unique Land Of Contrasts – I strongly recommend this tour to all first time visitors to Iceland.
It covers a large area of the country and one sees such a diversity of landscapes. The lovely farm hotels offer a high standard of accommodation and food in beautiful surroundings.
The Northern areas contain some of the most recent volcanic activity containing hot smouldering lava fields, hot bubbling pools, crevasses with steam rising from them, mountains wrenched asunder due to earthquakes, incredible lava formations, and a new thermal Blue Lagoon or Nature Baths for that relaxing dip.
The Eastern coast is cut by dramatic fjords and we see the vast glacier and glacial tongues of Europe’s largest glacier in the south.
Many members become captivated with the tranquillity and beauty of the Icelandic landscape, returning many times with me to visit other areas.
You certainly will experience a peaceful and very personal holiday to Iceland.
Nature adventure ring
Tour price includes:
• Return flights from and to UK.
• Private transfers from and to Keflavik airport.
• Half board, Farm hotel accommodation for 10 nights, all en suite.
• Super Jeep tour up onto glacier.
• Ski-doo trip on Vatnajokull, Europe’s largest glacier.
• Buffet luncheon on top of glacier.
• Boat trip amongst the icebergs on glacial lagoon.
• Entrance fee to Nature Baths at Lake Myvatn.
• Volcano show in Reykjavik.
• Dinner at the famous Pearl Revolving Restaurant.
• Entrance fees to all Museums, in the country and Reykjavik.
• Three hour City Sightseeing Tour.
• Private coach and driver and Jóna as organiser and guide.
More information on the Western Wilderness tour available, please request by email.
A selection of photos from previous Jóna Tours of Iceland.